Organizations across the globe are moving away from legacy applications at an increasing rate. Most of these companies harness the power of modern ERP systems to replace some, or all of the functionality of the legacy applications they are eliminating. Implementing these complex ERP systems is a monumental task that requires hard work and out-of-the-box thinking to achieve success. However, when the dust settles, there is often a jumbled mess of pre-relational data from the legacy system that needs to be maintained for regulatory compliance or historical reference.
Fortunately, we offer automated solutions to efficiently retain and use archived data at lower cost. In many cases, the applications that use the archived data can also be transformed to enable the organization to access it natively without the crippling cost of retaining the original mainframe infrastructure.
Ideal audiences for this document include:
- Technical Managers seeking to end dependency on a legacy technology
- CIOs looking to streamline systems and add efficiencies
- CFOs looking to dramatically reduce license spend associated with legacy systems
- Line of Business Managers looking to integrate platforms for better service levels and performance
- Business Analysts seeking to leverage data analytics and/or business intelligence to gain competitive advantage