Numerous factors are driving companies away from Adabas Natural platforms, but change can be risky. Replatforming Natural applications is a good way to move to distributed platforms, eliminate Software AG licensing charges, and retain legacy source code, allowing existing developers to continue to work with programs they are familiar with in the syntax they know.
Ideal audiences for this document include:
- CIOs looking to streamline systems and add efficiencies
- Enterprise Architects seeking to ensure future needs of the organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner
- CFOs looking to eliminate Software AG license spend
- Technical Managers seeking to gain efficiencies while retaining legacy skillsets
- Business Analysts seeking to leverage data analytics and/or business intelligence to gain competitive advantage